With a diverse array of stallholders the Mansfield Farmers’ Market features:
- Farm fresh local produce including bread and cheese
- An array of handmade preserves, jams, sauces, breads and cakes
- Delicious “ready to eat” gourmet food
- Beer, wine and cider tasting from the region’s best Wineries and breweries
- Plants grown locally to suit our conditions
- and of course, plenty for the kids!
Our markets allows customers to speak directly to the person who grew / created / baked their produce – YOU!
We do not permit wholesalers or resellers to trade at our markets. We also don’t have crafts and home made goods on a monthly basis.
There are occasions (eg during the Mansfield Spring Arts Festival in October) where we may allow handmade / homemade craft stalls. Please contact us for more information.
Held from 8.30am to 1.30pm on the median strip between the Post Office and the Delatite Hotel at the Western end of Mansfield. Only minutes walk (or skateboard or cycle) from the main street shops.